Monday, July 20, 2015

Decoupage: Walking Dead #1 Short Box, DC Comics Magazine File, Art Table Top

I had several projects going this weekend.

1st up: A customer who had recently gotten a House of Secrets 92 short box from me decided that he had to have another. This time it was Walking Dead #1.




Next up is a DC Comics Decoupaged Magazine file using images of DC Super Hero comic covers, old and recent. I'll be making more of these soon.





Third is a special project for my son, who is a budding young artist at Stivers School for the Arts. He has a split surface work table that he wanted decoupaged, in photos of his own artwork. So he picked out his favorites and I printed them out & decoupaged them onto the table top. I laid on 20 coats of poly to protect it since it is going to be a working surface.




Kracalactaka!


No comments:

Post a Comment