Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Hey SCOOBY! Like dig this Groovy Scooby-Doo Decoupage TV Tray & Charlton Romance Comics short box

ZOINKS! One of my latest creations: a wood TV table/tray that I decoupaged with images cut out of a couple of Scooby-Doo children's books I found at the thrift store. Pretty groovy if you ask me.

Scooby-Doo decoupaged folding TV tray / table





Also in the Groovy Category is this Comic Decoupage Short Box done in images from 1960's era Charlton Romance Comics. Many of the cats drawing these comics would be drawing superhero comics for Marvel & DC in the 1970's & '80's.  The comics these that I pulled these images from can be found on Comic Book Plus HERE:  ( Comics used: Romantic Story, Cynthia Doyle Nurse in Love, Nurse Betsy Crane, Career Girl Romances & Teen Confessions )  More pics of the short box and the Scooby-Doo TV table can be seen on comicvine.
 


Charlton Romance Comics decoupage short box





 Kracalactaka!



No comments:

Post a Comment