Sunday, January 3, 2016

Black Comic Book Characters Long Box and Comic Decoupage TV Stand by Kracalactaka!

One of my customers, Gerard, has a collection focus of Black Comic Book characters. I have previously done Marvel & DC comic decoupage long boxes for him, and this box focuses on characters from mostly Non-MARVEL & DC comics such as Spawn, Walking Dead, Black Dynamite, Dell's Lobo & Friday Foster, etc.














I also did Walking Dead and Firestorm boxes for Gerard. He's been such a good customer, I threw in some extra goodies with his order:





Next I had this TV stand I bought at a thrift store for purely functional reasons, but it was butt ugly so I rounded up all the little cutouts of comic covers I had and decoupaged the heck out of this thing.














Kracalactaka!


No comments:

Post a Comment